Monday, September 26, 2011

She took my lips...

Though technically, I took her bangs, so we're even.

My former lyric object. I say former because I've milked all the inspiration I can from her.

It's not stalking because I don't bother or even interact with her, but I do know she likes a lot of the things I like, like coffee and indie music. I used to wear bright red lipstick, but I've stopped now because that's just not my look at heart. It's just that my borderline mom told me to wear it and you know how it is living with a higher-functioning borderline. You have to do whatever they say.

Well, I'm in college now and I've reinvented my look, and apparently so has SHE. My lyric object. And she took my lips.

But it's OK because I took her bangs.

Creative output as of late = zero. I need a new lyric object. I've already exhausted my latest two, and I squeezed the juice out of my first a long time ago.

Am I abnormal? Yes.

Gotta get to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment