Saturday, May 12, 2012

Been a while...

But I'm back, eh?

Just checking in to report that Phenomenal Liar is making some awesome progress. Just sent the copyedits back in, soon I'll be getting the layout, and after that, it'll be off to the virtual shelf. In the meantime, I struggle with myself to decide how much I want to divulge about my next project...I don't want to say too much, just in case this turns out to be another one that just falls off my interest radar. But in case I end up finishing the damn thing, expect from me at some point a maybe novel-length story about:

A sociopath
Her quirky best friend
A genius
A sex addict
And a charming, vain sort of dude that half of readers will love and the other half will want burned alive.

Basically the same old shit I always write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment