Sunday, September 25, 2011

What a hilarious weekend.

"Weed can really demotivate you. Don't smoke weed until you're a grad student." -My dad.

Sometimes I really like how schismatic my life is. Within the span of a few minutes, it can go from unbearable to hilarious.

So what did I do on this episode of Sols Skips Out on the Huge Parties to Hang with the People Who Matter Back Home?

Drank coffee and Bull with my dad, talked a lot about booze and weed, labored under the pretense of always being about to do my diffE homework, hung with my boyfriend and our mutual friend, played in a construction site, bought a flask, figured out my living arrangements, and watched Moneyball.

Next time I'm going to smoke cigars with my dad, and then we'll marathon the Saw series.

Damn, I love it when life is an adventure.

The flavor of the week, by the way, is pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment